UPDATE MEASURE AA PASSES!
During a Fallbrook Alumni Association meeting held on Saturday, September 17th at the Fallbrook Library Will Hatcher, Chief Business Officer at FUHS spoke about the school bond measure (Proposed Measure AA). Also attending was members of the association and Executive assistant Carmen Montejano for Supertindentant Dr. Hugo Pedroza.
Explaining the school bond measure (Proposed Measure AA) Mr. Hatcher stated that the local Proposition 39 General Obligation school bond measure (Proposed Measure AA) in the November 8th election. The current state of the classrooms labs, technology and facilities is advertisely and keep them in good working condition with limited resources. Visit site to see the much needed improvements at the current Fallbrook High School.
Summary for measure AA -Measure AA will:
- Repair or replace deteriorating roofs, plumbing and electrical systems
- Renovate career training facilities for science, technology, engineering, math and skilled trades
- Improve school safety and security
- Replace aging portables with modern permanent classrooms
- Upgrade aging physical education facilities for current health and safety standards